Monday, November 1, 2010

Testing Windows Live Writer from WinXP SP3 in VirtualBox guest on Ubuntu 10.04 host.

This is a test using Windows Live Writer to post to Blogger since all the Linux blogging clients totally suck ass. Yeah, I know, what do you want for free, with limited resources, blah, blah, blah…

Looks like it got the blog text and layout okay? Maybe? Kind of cool to see the WYSIWYG editor in action. I haven’t posted a blog here in ages, since upgrading from Jaunty, to Karmic, to Lucid. Now on the Ubuntu LTS everything is running smooth after a few fixes.

I’ll have to go over those another time. Since I started using Tomboy to save all my fixes, tweaks, and hacks, I haven’t really needed to post them here. So, we’ll see what’s going on in the real world, which is not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment